Will checking my offers affect my credit score?
– No. When a customer submits an application to see what payment options may be available, LendingPoint does what is known as a “soft pull” of their credit history. This is not reported to credit bureaus and does not affect their credit score.
If I decide to take a financing offer, will that affect my score?
– Any time that you enter into an agreement for credit, there will be an effect on your score. The effect varies by individual but it’s often quickly mitigated by on-time payments. LendingPoint will NEVER perform a hard pull without getting the applicant’s explicit permission to do so.
What credit scores do you approve?
– LendingPoint takes into account more than fifty factors about an applicant’s credit history and their credit score is just one of them. Customers shouldn’t let their score keep them from checking their options. They might be surprised at how good an offer they qualify for!
What are the eligibility rules for getting financing through LendingPoint?
– An applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to provide a U.S. federal, state, or local government-issued photo ID.
- Have a Social Security number.