Maintaining Your Refrigeration, Heating & AC System
Thorough Preventive Maintenance
By performing preventive maintenance (manufacturers recommend 2 times a year) you can maximize the life of your cooling and heating equipment and guard against many unexpected failures. Preventative maintenance can save you money in repairs and on your electric bill.
20+ Point Tune up & Inspection
- Clean Drain Pan – Test Starting Capabilities – Test Safety Controls
- Clean or Replace Customer Filters – Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure Volt/Amps – Adjust Thermostat Calibration – Clean Evaporator Coil if Accessible
- Clean Condenser Coil – Clean Condensation Drains – Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Inspect Ductwork for Leaks and Damage
- Check Refrigerant – and much more…
Cost Of Maintenance
Single Maintenance- $79.00 per visit
Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement- $158.00 per year
2 Tune ups & inspection per year.
Save 10% off your entire bill on repairs
24 Hour Service. No Over Time Charges For after Hours Or Weekends
Priority Service. No Delays. We will service our preferred Customers First.
Heating and cooling systems work incredibly hard to perform their functions for your household. The constant stopping, starting and continual operation can wear down a machine quickly and unexpectedly if the proper care and maintenance is delayed.
Regular preventive maintenance can uncover:
- Freon Leaks – Rust – Mold – Dirty Coils – Frayed Wires
- Corroded Electrical Components – Inefficient Heating & Cooling
Inspections Also include:
- Fan – Compressor – Indoor Coils – Outdoor Coils
- Refrigerant Lines – Poor Drainage – Leaking Duct Work
- Failing Components – Air Leaks & More
Air Conditioning Maintenance, Refrigeration, Heating. Port St Lucie Fl, Stuart Fl, Fort Pierce Fl, and all of The Treasure Coast
Ac Advantage Inc.
1926 SW Biltmore St,
Port St Lucie, FL 34984
All Rights Reserved