First of all, by performing regular preventive maintenance you can extend the life of your cooling and heating equipment. Furthermore preventing many unexpected failures. Because preventative maintenance can also save you money in repairs and certainly save on your electric bill. Above all, as a Maintenance Agreement Customer you get priority service day or night. As well as saving 10% on repair costs. Furthermore proper maintenance on HVAC euipment gives you more comfort in your home. Another reason to maintain your HVAC system is to find problems before they are big issues. Rather than waiting for a major failure that would probably be much more expensive and cause more inconvienence.
20+ Point Tune up & Inspection
- Clean Drain Pan
- Clean Condensation Drain line
- Test Unit Start up
- Test Safety Controls
- Clean or Replace Customer Air Filters
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure Volt/Amps
- Check Thermostat Function
- Clean Evaporator Coil with self rinsing cleaner
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Check A/C and Heating Cycles
- Inspect Duct work for Air Leaks and Damage
- Check Refrigerant pressures
- Much more
Single Maintenance – So, if you are looking for a one time overall system check by a trained technician we can help.
Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement- So this is where the benefits really start.
Maintenance Agreement includes:
- 2 Tune ups & inspection per year.
- Save 10% off your entire bill for repairs.
- 24 Hour Service -As well as No Over Time Charges For after Hours Or Weekend emergancy service calls .
- Priority Service – No Delays, so we will service our preferred Customers First.
Heating and cooling systems work incredibly hard to perform their functions for your home . The constant stopping and starting can wear down an a/c system quickly and as a result fail without proper maintenance.
Regular preventive Maintenance Will Show
Low refrigerant levels – corroding components – Dirty Coils – Frayed Wires
Worn Electrical Parts – Inefficient Heating & Cooling
Inspections Also include:
Fan – Compressor – Indoor Coils – Outdoor Coils
Refrigerant Lines – Condensate Drainage lines– Leaking Duct Work inspection
Inspect for worn parts – Air Leaks & More
Air Conditioning Maintenance, Refrigeration, Heating.
Service area includes
- Port St Lucie, Stuart , Fort Pierce , Palm City, Palm Beach county, Treasure Coast, St Lucie County, Martin County, Indian River County